We’re currently looking for new team members to join the Paper Luxe/Curious Bear team!
We need superstar team players to cross-train and work in both of our shops now and over the holiday season (holiday season = October-Dec). You must love our shops, our products, have an amazingly positive attitude (and sense of humor) and have flexible availability October through December. Possibility of employment after the holidays, but not guaranteed. Must be available some weekends. (FYI – we will be open 10am-8pm Nov/Dec, 10am-6pm Sundays).
Job duties include:
- Customer support and sales
- Check customers out using our POS
- New product entry and barcoding
- Tidy the shop and clean as needed
- Merchandising of products as needed
- Supervise events in our rental space, including children’s birthday parties, story times, workshops, etc.
You should be:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Able to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
This position requires constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing for at least two consecutive hours. It is NOT a position where you can read a book or surf the internet while you’re not busy. There will always be something to do and if you don’t have any tasks, you should be the type of person who will find something helpful to do!
To apply, you must follow these instructions or you will NOT be considered.
- Email a personalized cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org that mentions your favorite product from one of the shops.
- Include “Retail Associate” in the subject line of your email if you’re looking for long-term work, “Seasonal Retail Associate” if you’re just looking for Oct-Dec work.
- Let us know in your cover letter your general availability Oct. through Dec. (i.e. Mon-Fri 2pm or later, all day Saturdays/Sundays, T/W/F 10am-7pm). Please be as detailed as possible.
Assistant Store Manager
We’re looking for a full-time assistant store manager for Paper Luxe.
The assistant store manager will support the owners with daily operations, supervise employees, and work with customers to ensure everyone has an exceptional experience. You will also help ensure that the store is clean, well organized, and properly merchandised at all times.
Hours are somewhat flexible in this position, but will include opening and closing shifts and some evening and weekend hours when we have events. 30-40 hours per week. Pay dependent on experience.
To apply, follow the same instructions as above for a Retail Associate, but please put “Assistant Store Manager” in the subject line.
Social Media Manager
Click here for details
Click here for details
Do you love everything social media? We’re looking for someone to assist in developing and growing our online presence through channels like Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook. This position will also be responsible for researching and beginning relationships with online social influencers that we can potentially partner with (top Instagrammers, bloggers, Youtubers, etc.)