We’re looking for a couple creative and ambitious people to work with us! We’ll teach you the in’s and out’s of the stationery and gift shop business and provide you with ample opportunities to grow your craft and creative skills.
Part-Time Retail Associate
IMPORTANT: Must be able to work evening hours (4-7pm) and weekends (Saturdays 10-5pm and/or Sundays 11-4pm). Must be 18 years or older.
You’ll work independently and as part of our team to help make memorable shopping experiences for our customers. From interacting with customers to making sure the store is ready for business/closed at the end of the day, you’ll be a part of the big picture and the daily details.
Essential Job Tasks:
- Ensuring the in-store and online customer are always the #1 priority
- Assisting in pulling merchandise from the selling floor to fill on-line orders
- Engaging with customers and assisting them in fulfilling their shopping needs
- Completing transactions using our point of sale registers
- Executing merchandising tasks including placement of merchandise, movement of fixtures and merchandise, stockroom maintenance and organization, replenishment of the sales floor, and execute price changes
- Flex between tasks as directed by a Supervisor
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Perform other duties as necessary
Retail experience not necessary. We’re looking for the right personality and someone committed to the position who is dependable and genuinely interested in our products and services! If you are not available evenings and weekends, you will not be considered at this time.
We’re looking for someone who would like the opportunity to expand their writing portfolio and experience by writing posts for our blog, assisting with website copy and social media posts, and helping craft various marketing and sales pieces for our business. This will be a contract position and compensation will be on a per project basis and based on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to hello (at) paper-luxe.com.
Do you love everything social media? We’re looking for someone to assist in developing and growing our online presence through channels like Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook. This position will also be responsible for researching and beginning relationships with online social influencers that we can potentially partner with (top Instagrammers, bloggers, Youtubers, etc.)