Who We’re Looking For…
We are looking for a part-time talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts (for Paper Luxe & The Curious Bear & some new ideas in the works). You will be responsible for creating original text, photo, and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with the rest of the management team to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Your own computer and camera/phone that can take good quality photos, videos, boomerangs, etc.
- Like cute gifts, custom stationery, and… toys & kids
- Be a good person
- Be nice
The Bottom Line
We’re looking for someone experienced who loves our products to come in, listen to our ideas and general direction, and then develop a solid long-term game plan to help grow and maintain our social media presence.
This is not for someone who just loves Instagram, is looking to get into social media, is interested in starting their own shop someday, or who just thinks it sounds fun. You live and breathe social media management and have proof to back it up. You can set big goals, knock them out of the park, and prove that you’re an invaluable member of our team with your expertise and sparkling personality. 🙂
This is an unpaid internship…ha…just kidding. Pay will be determined by your experience. We know how important this position is to our growing line of businesses and want to compensate the right person so they feel valued for their work and time. Also, we usually have an endless supply of candy and a fully stocked beverage fridge, so there’s that.
How to Apply
Please submit a unique cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org describing why this job appeals to you and how you are qualified for the position, along with a resume that is job specific and a digital portfolio of your work if possible. References will be requested if selected for an interview.