Who We’re Looking For…
We are looking for a part-time talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts (for Paper Luxe & The Curious Bear & some new ideas in the works). You will be responsible for creating original text, photo, and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborate with the rest of the management team to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of basic photography & editing (we can train you to edit and style in our vibe, but must have natural photography skills and experience with Instagram)
- Your own computer and camera/phone that can take good quality photos, videos, boomerangs, etc.
- Like cute gifts, custom stationery, and… toys & kids
- Be a good person
- Be nice
The Bottom Line
We’re looking for someone who loves our brand and has a natural ability to take great photographs that will in turn help sell our products and mission. You don’t have to have tons of experience, we’re willing to train the right person.
This is an unpaid internship…ha…just kidding. Pay will be determined by your experience. We know how important this position is to our growing line of businesses and want to compensate the right person so they feel valued for their work and time. Also, we usually have an endless supply of candy and a fully stocked beverage fridge, so there’s that.
How to Apply
Please submit a unique cover letter to email@example.com describing why this job appeals to you and how you are qualified for the position, along with a resume that is job specific and a digital portfolio of your work if possible (or a link to your Instagram, etc.). References (business or personal) will be requested if selected for an interview.